When we started our practice in 2003, we had no idea what was in store—both for our family and for the future of hearing technology. Layne had recently finished his doctorate degree and we were expecting our third child. We opened our doors with the hopes that we could serve the hearing needs of those in the community where we had both grown up and where we hoped to raise our own children.
Ten years later, we are so grateful that we were brave enough to give birth to Timpanogos Hearing & Balance. Here are some of the changes and milestones we’ve seen in our practice over the last decade:
- We’ve had 10 employees over the past 10 years, many who are family and all who are friends. Marsha (Kim’s mom) was with us the day we started and continues to be an integral part of our team.
- We’ve added one other location (in Spanish Fork) and two additional audiologists to serve the hearing needs of Utah County.
- We were named the Best Of State in Auditory Services for 2011 and 2012.
- We became the only American Institute of Balance affiliate clinic in Utah.
- We changed our name from Timpanogos Audiology to Timpanogos Hearing & Balance
We are so grateful to our family and friends who have supported us through the last ten years. Most of all, we are grateful to our patients who have entrusted us with their hearing health care needs. We are grateful for that trust and will do everything we can to keep earning it over the next decade as well!