We finally got a new sign for the front– the old one faced West and was starting to melt. Take a look when you are driving by on 300 North!
Secondly, as adults over 55 are the fastest growing group of technology users, we thought we’d pass along the following guide to texting abbreviations– specifically for seniors. Enjoy!
MIDDLE AGE TEXTING CODES:
- ATD -at the doctor.
- BFF -best friend fell.
- BTW -bring the wheelchair.
- BYOT -bring your own teeth.
- FWIW -forgot where I was.
- GGPBL -gotta go, pacemaker battery low.
- GHA -got heartburn again.
- IMHO -is my hearing aid on?
- LMDO -laughing my dentures out.
- OMMR -on my massage recliner.
- ROFLACGU -rolling on floor laughing and can’t get up.
- TTYL -talk to you louder