Hearing Aid Options Orem, UT
Advanced Solutions for Your Hearing Health
Our experienced team understands how hearing loss affects all areas of your life. That’s why we strive to provide our patients with the highest quality of hearing care and the most advanced treatment options available. We offer a variety of hearing aids in the Orem, UT, area in order to provide the best results for your hearing needs.
After your consultation, we will suggest options that fit your lifestyle, budget, and take the following into consideration:
- How long you waited to seek help
- Your level of hearing loss
- Whether or not your speech ability has been affected
- Your overall health
- How well you adapt to change
Keeping all of this in mind while offering treatment allows us to provide you with the best possible solution to your hearing loss.
Types of Hearing Aids
Receiver In Canal (RIC) – RIC or Open-Ear hearing aids are designed to reduce or eliminate the echo sometimes experienced by some wearers (referred to as the occlusion effect). This style is easy to wear and barely noticeable.
- Fits a large range of hearing loss
- Offers the greatest flexibility in programming
- Water-resistant and durable
- Most versions of RIC are rechargeable, so no changing batteries
- RIC models have the best connectivity to smartphones
Completely In Canal (CIC) – CIC micro-technology allows these hearing aids to be worn deep inside your ear canal. CICs are virtually invisible when worn.
- aesthetically desirable because they are tiny in size
- Programmed to have automatic or push-button settings
- Require good manual dexterity in order to place the hearing aid in the ears
In The Canal (ITC) – ITC hearing aids are smaller than the In-the-Ear style and are also custom made to fit the size and shape of your ear canal.
- Barely visible in the ear
- Easy to use with the telephone
- May not fit well in small ears
In The Ear (ITE) – ITE hearing aids are custom-made to fit your needs and fit comfortably inside the ear.
- Easy to insert into the ear because of its larger size
- Easy-to-operate larger features such as volume control
- Used to help mild to severe hearing loss.
Behind The Ear (BTE) – The BTE style sits behind the ear. The amplified sound passes down a tube to a customized earmold that fits in your ear.
- Generaly offers more power than a custom-made hearing aid
- Robust for active wears
- Suitable for all degrees of hearing loss
- Large, easy-to-use hearing aids that are consistently reliable
Invisible (Lyric) – We proudly offer the world’s smallest wireless hearing aid, making it possible for you to get the ultra-compact size you want and the better hearing you need.
- Completely discreet
- Custom-fit and positioned deep in the ear canal
- 24-hour wear
- Must be replaced in-office every 4-8 weeks
Additionally, all our hearing aids come with a 60-Day No-Obligation Guarantee! Once you purchase your hearing aids from us, all services, batteries, and adjustments are covered, and you can return your hearing aids within 60 days for a full refund with no restocking fee!
Learn More About Our Hearing Aids in the Report Below
Watch the Video Below to Learn How Our Devices Helped Restore Stuart's Hearing
Stuart - "I was straining to listen and couldn't understand people. I was surprised how much more energy it gave me just to be able to hear."
Schedule Your Complimentary Consultation for Hearing Aids in the Orem, UT, Area
To experience our 5-star-rated hearing care, schedule your Complimentary New Patient Consultation today by calling (801) 763-0724 to reach our American Fork office or our Spanish Fork office. You may also click here for our convenient online form. Your appointment includes the following:
- Discuss Your Goals
- Comprehensive Hearing Evaluation
- Custom Treatment Plan
- Flexible Financing Discussion
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer all your questions about our advanced treatments and technology, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us!